Offer your ICT solutions and business services to businesses irrespective of a sector and size, organisations and public institutions
IT Solutions Fair is the only annual business and IT sector exhibition in the Baltics, where companies and organizations from different sectors finds a ready-made and personalized solutions for their efficient operation. The exhibition is a unique place to acquire new clients, strengthening relations with existing customers, information and ideas exchange process.
– Digital Business Solutions and Services
– Digital Marketing Solutions
– Web and Mobile Development Services
– Cloud Computing Services
– Business Security Solutions
– IoT & Telematics Solutions
– ICT Infrastructure Solutions
– Interactive, AR & VR Solutions
– eGoverment Services
– Business Consulting Services
– Innovative Technologies and Products
Who will attend?
4 reasons to participate:
Offer for participation in the exhibition
Only exhibit space*:
Ask for an individual offer here.
An equipped exhibit space includes:
- participation fee;
- exhibit space rental fee;
- stand module (white);
- lighting (75 W / 3 m2);
- one WiFi connection;
- power outlet with two sockets (up to 1 kW);
- lettering on the name board.
* Prices given are exclusive of VAT 21 %.
** Prices and deadlines may change without prior notification.
Apply for the exhibition
- Contract-Application for Participation until 18.09.2017
- Rules for Participation
- Additional Equipment
Steps: How to participate:
1 Contact the organiser to book an exhibit space, discuss its location and other significant questions, or send a filled out application form and project manager will contact you.
2 When space is booked, it’s a time to think about your booth design, how big it will be and how to arrange it. View and order additional equipment!
3 Time to get ready! Train your staff, make handouts and presentation materials, think over activities to be held during the fair. Invite your loyal and potential clients to the fair! Send information about your company, products and planned activities to PR project manager and we will publish it in the News section of our website.